We are Hiring!
Kelder’s Farm is looking to add hard-working talented people to our team who will welcome guests to our farm!
At Kelder’s Farm, our job is to provide guests with memories that last a lifetime! You will work hard but in a fun, family atmosphere. Whether you work here for a season or many years, our previous farm team members still talk about the great, fun and valuable experiences that they had working at Kelder’s Farm. Help us grow farm memories for others!
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality and strong work ethic
- Great organizational skills and standard of cleanliness
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Good with customers and social interactions
- Willingness to do different jobs indoors and outdoors. Cross-train in different jobs on the farm.
- Experience, personality and work availability are strong considerations for employment
- Preferred weekend availability and flexible schedule
- Must be 14 years or older
Join the Team!
A few of our team areas that we are seeking help in are:
- Food and Beverage
- Farm Market/Produce Prep
- Admission/Guest Services
- Farm and Grounds
- Weekend Hayride Drivers